Admittedly, it took longer than I’d planned, but my new album, Crossroads, has a release date: Friday, October 26, 2018.
It took us longer than planned to get everything recorded, polished-up, and ready for release, and in the end, I pulled two of the songs from the album that just weren’t coming out quite right, and ended-up writing and recording a brand new addition.
While it’s subject to change before release, here’s what you’ll find:
- All You Have to Do is Start. Brand-new song, and perhaps my favorite of the entire album.
- I’m Crazy for You, which was my second single back in 2016, remastered for the record.
- I’ve Been Thinking About You, which was my first single nearly three years ago — but newly re-recorded for Crossroads.
- Time to Say Goodbye, another new one.
- I’ll Take the High Road, my third single released in 2017, remastered for the album.
- Nothing’s Wrong, Nothing’s Right, a very slow ballad (every album needs one) — but admittedly a pretty dark one.
- A Lie is a Lie, the newest song, written just a few weeks ago that I’m really excited about.
- I’m Listening to Me, another new one for the album, with a fun melody.
- Crossroad, a short, slow ballad to close things out in style.
The album will be available for pre-order ahead of time, and should drop at roughly the same time across all the major digital music stores and streaming services, including Spotify, Apple Music / iTunes, Amazon, and many others.
As always I appreciate your support. It’s been a long road to get here, but I hope you enjoy the music.